Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
The Marketing Coordinator plays an integral function within the marketing operations team at Telaria. You will support the execution of marketing initiatives by managing and administrating marketing projects. This function is a crucial support role for the entire team, including Branding, Communications, Research, and Product Marketing, to activate on strategic marketing objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry individual who will “have a seat at the table” by having an influence into marketing decisions and will be reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage relationships with vendors by vetting opportunities directed by CMO (media, sponsored content, sponsorships, etc.), procuring contracts and arranging payments
- Support Social Media and PR in relation to company culture, jobs, event representation and company announcements
- Execute on paid media campaigns
- Manage the Marketing team’s budget; forecasted spend, continued adjustments, allocation and work with Finance on budgetary oversight
- Systems expert on marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Splash, BusinessWire, Getty)
- Tracking and reporting on analytics for campaigns, events and other marketing-related efforts
- Monitor all email communications being sent out from HubSpot
- Maintain sponsorship document for all events considered, manage executive representation (who gets tickets), share with execs regularly
- Bachelor degree, 1-2 years experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with dynamic deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise communications / stories
- Strong writer, passion for story-telling through with supporting data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative eye for process improvement where needed
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and reporting experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.