Owner Operator- Sussex, WI
A Quad business, Duplainville Transport is our fleet of company-owned and owner-operated semi-trailer trucks. This aerodynamic fleet is equipped with advanced technologies, including best-in-class GPS-enabled communication technology, enabling our drivers to quickly and efficiently move printed products between plants and to final destinations around the United States.
Quad is looking for Owner-Operator Drivers for deliveries at our locations throughout the United States. If interested, please call us directly at (414) 566-4286
Why drive for Quad?
- Local Operations: Allowing you the opportunity for more frequent home time
- Year-round freight: You'll be offered consistent and frequent plant-to-plant deliveries of product year round
- Easy Delivery: No-touch freight and we pay lumper fees
- Reimbursement: We cover the cost of your annual DOT Inspection, Tolls, and a Fuel surcharge is updated weekly on both loaded and empty miles
- Flexible Schedule: We offer a flexible working schedule and no forced dispatch.
- Support: We offer dedicated driver managers
- Discounts: We share the national discounts we have with our OTR Drivers on both Fuel and Tires
- 1 year or 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience is highly preferred
- Truck must be able to scale 45,000 pounds, have a 5th wheel height no more than 47 inches tall, and must pass DOT annual inspection (which will be done at our Fleet shop free of charge)
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Must be 23 or older
- TANKER endorsement is preferred
- HAZMAT endorsement is preferred
Additional Company Information
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace