Harper, a division of HarperCollins Publishers is seeking a creative and energetic individual to join the Harper marketing team as a Marketing Assistant.
- Provides assistance and support on marketing campaigns.
- Handles title marketing as assigned, helping to develop author platforms and execute marketing campaigns.
- Performs general administrative duties including mailings, ordering books and supplies, invoicing, and other departmental processes.
- Schedules and books online/social media advertising campaigns.
- Books and executes blog tours and monthly blog outreach.
Contributes content and helps manage imprint Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and newsletters.
- Schedules meetings and prepares meeting materials.
- Creates sell sheets, ecards, and promotional materials.
- Publishing internship experience required, marketing experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Knowledgeable and proficient in social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, organized, and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CMS and Photoshop a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer