Front Office Coordinator
PrideStaff Westlake Village, CA
- Main point of contact for all entering/departing patients;
- Check-In/outpatients (process patient payments for all treatments and skin care sales).
- Book new appointments and follow-up appointments as suggested by Provider.
- Call all patients to confirm appointments prior to arrival.
- Ensure patient satisfaction and overall office visit experience is completed with positive, warm demeanor and genuine attention to make them feel welcome.
- Courtesy call to previous day patients for follow-up to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Answering multi-line phones.
- Maintain proactive attention to schedule of appointments and resolving potential scheduling conflicts.
- Extreme attention to detail to enter patient records correctly.
- Maintain a neat and organized front office area.
- Oversee product inventory, display product and maintain optimum level of product testers and brochures.
- Consult with walk-in or phone-in clients regarding treatments, procedures and other services.
- Learn all current promotions and offer them to new and existing clients to stimulate sales and retention.
- 1 year of experience in Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and/or Spa environment is preferred, but it is not required.
- Excellent communication skills and warm phone demeanor.
- Driven and motivated to help patients reach their goals.
- Understanding of current medical regulations and expectations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of invasive & non-invasive services, as well as skin care products offered (training will be provided)