Sr. Project Manager
Heery International is a full-service architecture, interior design, engineering, construction management and program management firm. We bring an extraordinary depth of talent, creativity and technical skills to facility and infrastructure projects.
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager for to work on various Higher-Ed projects in Northern Virginia.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the concurrent management of numerous non-capital projects in all phases of construction, from design through post construction. The Sr. Project Manager is also responsible for coordinating projects with consultants, school staff and state/local agencies.
- Position has frequent interactions with Owner/Client, consultants, design professionals, contractors and facilities staff.
- Provide Leadership to various individuals associated with project.
- The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of client services are delivered at the highest level to ensure that the client's needs are fully addressed.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of documented experience and shall be knowledgeable and skilled in the fields of building codes, construction operations, engineering and/or architecture as well as project and construction management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Engineering or Construction Management.
- PE, RA, or CCM required.
- Higher Ed experience a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Computer skills, including MS Office, Project Management and Scheduling software (e-Building, P6, Microsoft Project).
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be flexible with duty assignments.
Heery International offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, and there is continual growth and opportunity within. All offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment substance abuse screening.
Heery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.