Site Security Coordinator
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Site Security Coordinator. As a Site Security Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing and maintaining a complex access control program to ensure compliance with established practices, protocols and policies that span the client domains as part of the overall data center security program. Additionally they will serve as the primary liaison between client domains in all matters relative to physical access to client areas and equipment. The Site Security Coordinator will multi-task and prioritize assignments across numerous concurrent projects, demonstrate broad technical competencies including knowledge of electronic security products and systems, and project a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers, employees, team, and members and the client company.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Oversee and maintaining a complex access control program to ensure compliance with established practices, protocols and policies while reducing exposure to unmitigated risk
- Continuously audit the access control program to confirm appropriate approval levels
- Perform periodic revalidation audits of assigned access clearances
- Complete security risk assessments for assigned location
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess, or be able to obtain and maintain, any/all licenses, certifications, certificates required by law
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of 3 years of security operations experience, preferably within a data center or similarly heavily controlled access environment
- Work history should include the following:
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up
- Above average MS Office abilities, especially MS Excel
- Prioritization and use of available tools to manage high volumes
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of security systems to include access control and CCTV
- Project management
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Ability to work successfully across a diverse group of people
- Proofreading and editorial skills
- Ability to work and resolve issues remotely with minimal supervision
- Ability to drive projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, problem solve and find creative solutions
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to function effectively in high pressure situations
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Adaptability and flexibility to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder and client groups
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal as this position requires significant interaction with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively and independently with minimal supervision
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching, and reaching.