Senior Digital Analyst
Digital Analyst -- Web Analytics Focus
We are looking for that SAS analyst who wants to break into Digital Analytics.
Join the team that shapes online and mobile banking for millions of people like you. We're a small passionate team focused on building phenomenal customer experiences. This new role will understand how the digital user journey translates into data, and in-turn is able to translate that data into online improvements.
As a Digital Analyst, you'll work independently and on cross functional teams, relying on your knowledge of business and data to create analyses that give insight to the organization. SAS/SQL, Excel, and digital analytics tools are used daily. You will query rich online and offline datasets; summarize and interpret the customer history, demographic data, web analytics, marketing data, etc. to answer business questions critical to executing business initiatives and driving strategy. Then you'll present your findings to internal teams for the maximum impact.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of data and business analysis experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SAS programming
- MBA preferred
- Base SAS certification preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools a plus - Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics (formerly Coremetrics), Webtrends
- High level of analytical and business curiosity - finding the reason behind what the data is saying
- Strong interest in learning about online data and tools -- with a continual education focus
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of data environments
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, manage competing demands/multiple projects, a strong sense of urgency, and follow-thru in addressing issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of end users
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Flexible and creative problem solver
- Readily adapts and champion for change
- Experience working in a matrixed organization