Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Tabor IA | Walgreens
$26.00 per hour / $.52 per mile
OT after 8 hours a day
Home every day!
1 year Class A experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $26.00/hour (delivery)
- $.52 per mile (relay)
- OT pay after 8 hours
- $1040 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution.
- Safety incentive awards up to $450 per quarter, driver referral bonuses, Plus more!
CDL Drivers in the Tabor IA area – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home every day? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Tabor, IA. Peddle Routes are available and you will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores within Tabor IA and surrounding areas. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and Home every day!
This is a Full-Time position, but Part Time/Casual work is also available. Call a recruiter today to learn more!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
CLICK HERE TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT IN CPC’S HIRING PROCESS
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Tabor Iowa | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.