Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc Washington, DC
Experts Engaged in Delivering Their Best - This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Since 1995, GCS, Inc. has been an award-winning resource for federal agencies and government contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges. GCS provides services across the full contracts and acquisition spectrum in all contract types, including time and materials, firm fixed price and cost reimbursable contracts. We are currently seeking professionals for our client in Washington, DC to support government contracting for a variety of goods and services, including facility services, Information Technology (IT) services, license management, and analyst services.
- Perform various contract administration responsibilities, which include all functions from cradle to grave to support an effective acquisition strategy
- Provide direction to agency directors and senior staff in contract administration and delivers executive level management and oversight to the contracts and pricing staff as needed
- Analyze project requirement from inception to closeout and develops solutions to agencies needs Responsible for business improvement services in life cycle administration and management of contracts, contract negations; proposal guidance, preparation and management assistance
- Duties may include acquisition planning, RFP/IFB preparation guidance, market research /analysis, and selection and administration of terms and conditions
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6-8 years of progressively more complex government contract experience
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) and acquisition planning required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within a team environment required
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required
- CI Polygraph
- Level II or Level III DAWIA or FAC-C certification in the field of contracting or its equivalent
GCS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.