Java Architect/Sr. Developer
ECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Java Architect/Sr. Developer to work in our Washington DC office.
ECS provides agile software development and integration of an industry leading Content Management solution for the US Government Accountability Office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, customize and integrate application using Java/J2EE based on Enterprise Software.
- Assist in the integration and implementation of enterprise application into production.
- Perform enhancements and maintenance of application once deployed to production.
- Work with customers and team members in an Agile development environment.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field & minimum 5 years of full stack software development experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of Java/Java Enterprise (J2EE) application development and implementation experience.
- Experience in plugin architecture.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems.
- Experience with XML usage in Java applications preferred.
- Automated Testing/Selenium experience.
- Software performance tuning and optimization experience.
- Content Management System integration experience.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1600+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.