Learning and Development Training Manager
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office.
Credible’s Mission of improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers drives our growth, innovation and success. If you are interested in a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply todayOverall Responsibility for Training Manager:
- Overseeing and ensuring the success of internal and external Training, including course design, implementation, delivery and maintenance in both instructor-led and WBT forms.
- Successful management of the Credible Training department staff, consultants, and vendors.
- Conversion of existing courses to WBT form – including vendor management.
- Developing, implementing, and administering testing for desired courses.
- Development and management of a certification program for internal and external users.
- Management of the corporate library of training materials.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models Credible’s values and culture.
- Designing and implementing training strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently raise the functional competency levels of Credible employees and Partners.
- Creating and implementing development plans and training methodologies to drive the operational excellence and enhance the existing training infrastructure.
- Work in partnership with training team members, Management, and Credible Departments to ensure training is effective in proactively meeting business needs, while being aligned with Credible’s training methodologies and standards.
- Drive adherence to quality guidelines as set by Management, assessing the effectiveness of training on performance, and identifying the training needs and best practices with the goal of sharing/collaborating with the Training Team to improve training methods, processes and standards.
- Provide timely and accurate weekly and other reporting to Senior Management and others.
- Validate baseline of existing training, testing and certifications.
- Obtain approved requirements for training, including WBT requirements.
- Assess department skills and acquire needed skills.
- Develop approved plan for addressing all training requirements.
- Create and implement standards for Training development, delivery, testing and certification.
- Implement approved plan.
- Manage and develop Corporate Training Team.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry information, including new thinking and new approaches.
- Develop other training and performance support materials on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure training programs are aligned with Credible’s goals.
- Evaluate and implement WBT and other training tools and skills that improve the quality of the Corporate Training Department.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing Training.
- 5+ years of Management supervisory experience in a Team-based environment.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- 2-3 years instructional design experience (classroom as well as on-line synchronous and asynchronous delivery).
- Excellent computer technology experience, especially as it relates to Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and web-based software.
- Ability to create visually appealing graphics that communicate complex ideas in an easy-to-understand fashion.
- Demonstrated experience using rapid e-learning development tools (such as Articulate products).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts and processes in an easy-to-understand language.
- Excellent analytical abilities and organizational skills.
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications is essential.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.