Senior Software Architect
If you are a talented Java Developer with a passion for Programming and an Active Secret Clearance, then this just might be the job for you! This is an opportunity to provide developing solutions in an agile and technological innovative and thriving environment with the most brilliant and talented minds DC has to offer! We are working with cutting-edge, Big Data solutions and tackling some very complex problems
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be creating, clean, organized code that works
- You will be employ an agile, test-driven cloud methodology with no bureaucratic nonsense
- You will be working on mission critical systems for the Department of Defense
- Almost 100% new development to support a huge database environment
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of Java development experience
Git, Jenkins, Maven, Leiningen, Node
Information visualization, UI / UX design
Natural language / image / motion imagery processing is a huge plus
Semiotics, knowledge representation, data modeling, semantic technologies is a huge plus
Advanced physics, mathematics, statistical inference, artificial intelligence is a huge plus
What's In It for You
- Rewarding job that plays a significant impact in DC operations
- Working with a great team in Old Town Alexandria
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus Potential
- Opportunity to work with proprietary technology and provide intellectual leadership to reputable executives
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, PTO, you name it we provide it
- We are a pro family community offering family picnics, flexible schedules, and fun family days!
If you are a good fit for the Senior Java Architect position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Defense - Aerospace
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.