Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing
Sunrise Senior Living McLean, VA
'Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air.'
- Sunrise Leader
Sunrise Senior Living is looking for Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing to enhance the growth of our online presence and lead generation. The right candidate is a results driven individual with a sense of urgency and is always striving to improve digital performance. This person must have a passion for solving problems while uncovering opportunities through data analysis. The selected candidate will support the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing with all online efforts with specific focus on paid search, content management, search engine organization (SEO), data analysis, and project management.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage online projects with digital marketing vendor; collaborate with multiple team members to execute a project from scope to completion
- Work closely with the paid search management team to provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, retargeting/display and other facets of paid search
- Oversee all internal website content updates with careful proofreading and the ability to identify missing elements and adhere to company brand guidelines
- Guide and execute SEO strategy for our community websites; understanding of white-hat SEO tactics is preferred
- Monitor search engine rankings, organic site traffic and user behavior
- Gain insights from web analytics, such as Google Analytics and other reporting tools; creating and updating dashboards for routine and ad hoc reporting to management team
- Passionate about keeping current with emerging search engine and marketing industry trends and development
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field required or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) years’ digital marketing experience in paid search, SEO, content management and data analysis space
- Minimum of two (2), or more, years’ experience actively managing campaigns in Google AdWords/Bing Ads and paid social channels, specifically Facebook
Demonstrated experience to improve conversion rates via landing page optimization
- Google Analytics certification required
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and at a fast pace; strong project management and organizational skills required
- Ability to work independently and comfortably with team members in various geographic locations
- Microsoft Office Excel (Intermediate level), Google AdWords/Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
- Preferred but not required skills: Sitecore, Eloqua, Marin
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.