- Developing requirements and design for Content Management and Business Process Workflow implementations using ECM products, such as Sharepoint, OpenText Content Server.
- Organize and lead project requirements and design meetings with clients;
- Work with the business users to gather, analyze, define, optimize, and document as-is and to-be business processes;
- Work with developers to translate business requirements into workflow and content management-based solutions;
- Create Workflows using ECM products to implement the business process;
- Provide organized, well-structured content management solutions to users on intended functionality, structure and requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance;
- Strong software engineering expertise, object-oriented programming, source code control, unit testing, re-usable code, security, enterprise systems, and scaling;
- Has developed a broad perspective by holding several IT assignments with exposure to multiple IT, knowledge management, and business areas;
- Able to work in a team as a leader or member with a focus on exceeding customer expectations;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to accomplish task within a given timeline with minimal supervision;
- Able to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities;
- Take control in resolving issues/defect in timely manner and innovative to propose solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience;
- 8+ years overall experience as a business/systems analyst;
- 4+ years’ experience related to ECM products like Content Server, SharePoint, Documentum, Filenet, etc.;
- 4+ years hands on experience working with workflow-based products and solutions using Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint or related products.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!