- Ability to develop in ECM environment, such as Open Text, Documentum or SharePoint.
- Develop custom power views, electronic forms, workflow scripts, helper applications, migration utilities
- Write and troubleshoot SQL scripts;
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Analyze code and provide recommendations for improvements based on best practices;
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing;
- Ability to work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality;
- Motivated and can complete assigned tasks related to projects and technical requests;
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance;
- Strong software engineering expertise, object-oriented programming, source code control, unit testing, re-usable code, security, enterprise systems, and scaling;
- Has developed a broad perspective by holding several IT assignments with exposure to multiple IT, knowledge management, and business areas;
- Able to work in a team as a leader or member with a focus on exceeding customer expectations;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to accomplish task within a given timeline with minimal supervision;
- Able to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities;
- Take control in resolving issues/defect in timely manner and innovative to propose solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in Content Management software, such as Open Text Content Server;
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience writing and tuning stored procedures, triggers, functions and views in SQL Server.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!