Serta Simmons Bedding New York, NY
Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Project Manager
New York, New York
Tomorrow is a new kind of sleep company that believes in the power of sleep to change lives. Leveraging a century of research and engineering expertise, we created the first truly connected sleep system with smart technology designed to help you transform your sleep and wake to your full potential.
When more people are sleeping to their full potential, we see a healthier future for each of us up ahead. We're excited to get there together.
Where You Come In:
Tomorrow is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented coordinator to join our Brand Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and world class communicator, who can juggle many projects and timelines working closely with the marketing team. You will manage the creative calendar and prioritize multiple campaigns that include email, print and digital advertising, promotional touch points and brand collateral.
You will coordinate day-to-day activities and scheduling between the Tomorrow in-house marketing team and our agency partners spanning the areas of PR, social media, content and advertising. You will drive the creative production and delivery timelines for all internal creative projects and work as a key liason between the internal Tomorrow team and the account managers and project managers on our agency teams, to ensure the timely delivery of feedback and approvals to keep creative moving.
The ideal candidate exemplifies world class communication, anticipating team needs and being a natural problem solver, and taking the lead on timeline management to see all projects through to completion on schedule. You alert teammates of timeline barriers and project shifts and propose solutions for staying on track. You maximize productivity across all company marketing efforts and will establish and maintain organized sources of creative assets and key marketing documents spanning all agencies.
You are a trusted professional and will act as an extension of the Sr. Dir. Brand Marketing in terms of voice, judgment and decision making.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all sleepers equally.
* Responsible for maintaining creative timelines across all of Tomorrow's agency teams, aggregating timelines from different account managers on agency teams to centralize and maintain an internal master marketing calendar
* Execute project management and coordination, maintaining the marketing calendar to ensure shared visibility and clarity around key dates for all marketing campaigns and ongoing marketing content, including social media and influencer marketing campaigns, advertising, emails, blog content, etc.
* Ensure project specs are communicated to the creatives and manage the day-to-day workflow once resources are assigned to projects
* Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
* Act as support to production, scheduling, managing and onboarding creative freelancers and managing vendor billing
* Attend and take notes in all necessary status meetings weekly
* Keep upper management aware of progress on each campaign and the development/deployment of the process raising concerns as quickly as possible and alert team if a campaign strays out of the originally set parameters
* Assist in managing and enforcing the approval process from creative development through production phases of each campaign
* Act as the liaison/communications hub between all freelancers and partners who may touch an assigned account/project
* Organize, prioritize and be accountable for the digital and marketing department's workflow through delivery of materials to campaign owners
* Coordinate with production staff throughout the creative development process; route client presentations to production partners for feedback and ensure that feasibility checks are being done
Our dream teammate:
* 3+ years working in a creative project management capacity
* Account management and project management experience at a brand-first business
* Familiar with PM tools, comfortable with vetting tools and onboarding teammates
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Self-motivated and enthusiastically solution-oriented
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work across multiple internal teams and agency teams
* Digital asset management and administration experience
The Tomorrow dream setup:
* Competitive salary and great potential for bonus
* Excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance
* 401K Program
* Dog friendly office
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
An affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Working Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled