Mission Support Administrator III
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Administrative Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mission Support Administrator to join our team in the Northern VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains a schedule of appointments for a manager or office.
• Monitors e-mail and telephones manager(s) or office members.
• Drafts, proofreads, and edits all correspondence.
• Tracks and monitors status of incoming and outgoing messages.
• Produces other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
• Passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists as necessary
• Maintains tracking records and filing systems; archives files as necessary.
• Performs as a recorder and/or back-up administrator for time and attendance (T&A) accountings.
• Performs data input, data collection and research; retrieves information or documents from databases and the Internet.
• Presents information through briefings to various audiences.
• Evaluates, proposes, and/or implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
• Coordinates and/or participates in the scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, conferences, and off-sites.
• Participates in meetings and events: serving as recorder or working member of group, and may brief or present administrative support related information.
• Makes travel arrangements for unit managers and others.
• Greets and/or escorts visitors and guests.
• Opens, sorts and distributes incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents.
• Prepares weekly status reports of action items and completion of tasks related to the execution of a program, process, or transaction.
• Maintains Inventory; issues equipment, records, receipts, or supplies.
• Orders and assigns various key material in support of customer requirements.
• Assists with work pertaining to the procurement, inventory control, and destruction of material utilized by the customer.
• Maintains and reconciles accounting records.
• Processes travel, training, and POV vouchers.
• Assists with the approval process for credit card purchasing.
• Handles disbursing transactions including airline tickets, metro checks, and general travel information.
• Ability to obtain working knowledge of customer and/or IC regulations, policies, practices, and procedures.
• Thorough knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet and other internal applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine to moderately complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
• Ability to establish administrative contacts and professional relationships for networking and liaison across the customer/IC.
• Ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation to understand customer requirements, suggest, and implement solutions.
• Ability to ensure that management, co-workers, customers, and stakeholders are kept informed.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.