Document Content Management Analyst
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company is looking for a Document Content Management Program Analyst to join our dynamic team! The Program Analyst III will work within a larger team to lead and document business requirements and process flows. Responsible for creating workflows using Open Text Content Server and designing product solutions for end users based on product capability and customer needs.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing requirements and design for Open Text Content Server implementations;
- Organizes and leads project requirements and design meetings with clients;
- Work with the business users to gather, analyze, define, optimize, and document as-is and to-be business processes;
- Work with developers to translate business requirements into workflow and records management based solutions;
- Create Workflows using Content Server product to implement the business process; and
- Provide Content Server based solutions to users on intended functionality, structure and workflow requirements.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Action oriented and results driven;
- Experience with Records Management best practices;
- Self-learner and self-starter;
- Ability to accomplish task within a given timeline with minimal supervision;
- Able to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities;
- Has developed a broad perspective by holding several IT assignments with exposure to multiple IT, knowledge management, and business areas.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience;
- 8+ years overall experience as a business/systems analyst;
- 4+ years’ experience related to ECM products like Content Server, Documentum, Filenet, etc.;
- 4+ years hands on experience working with workflow based products and solutions using Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint or related products.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!