CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company is looking for a Product Specialist to join our dynamic team! The Product Specialist will work within a larger team to lead and document business requirements and process flows, perform analysis to create document repositories and taxonomies, and assist the team in the entire system development lifecycle with required documentation and artifacts. Responsible for creating workflow processes and designing product solutions for end users based on product capability and customer needs. Responsible for creating structured taxonomies for content management and identifying metadata and classifications for document repositories. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing requirements and design for ECM implementations.
- Organizes project requirements and design meetings with clients.
- Works with the business users to gather, analyze, define, optimize and document as-is and to-be business processes.
- Work with developers to translate business requirements into workflow solutions with custom interface and dashboards.
- Create automated workflows using ECM product, such as Open Text Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint, FileNet, to implement the business process.
- Provide ECM-based solutions to users on intended functionality, structure and requirements.
- Develop and create organized taxonomy and structure for document content management and ability to identify associated metadata.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a given timeline with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently under general supervision and as part of a team on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience;
- 8+ years overall experience as a business/systems analyst;
- 4+ years’ experience related to ECM products like Content Server, Documentum, Filenet, etc.;
- 4+ years hands on experience working with workflow based products and solutions using Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint or related products.