Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Human Resources
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Recruiter to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration
- Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable
- Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of ManTech
- Partners with Hiring Managers to act as a business partner within the division
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with ManTechs Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies
- Ensures that ManTechs internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are disposition according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are disposition and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately
- Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs
- Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions
- Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline and two or more years of experience
- One or more years of experience within the cleared government contracting environment
- One or more years of experience performing advanced Boolean searching for highly cleared staff
- One or more years of experience partnering with business leaders to define recruiting requirements and assist with staffing plans
- One or more years of experience mapping government labor categories to internal organizations categories
- Knowledge and ability to follow OFCCP guidelines
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related (technical recruiting) experience.