Sr. Software Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer - TS/SCI FSP •required•
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are proud to support Fortune 500 companies in the financial and healthcare sectors, and customers across the national security community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure that internal and external requirements for application reliability, latency, and scalability are satisfied
- Implement functional and performance testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting strategies for production systems.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing systems using JVM family of tools and frameworks (JRuby, tomcat, Java, Scala, Spark)
- Experience with Ruby development, frameworks (Rails, Sinatra, ActiveRecord), and tools (JRuby, bundler, warbler)
- Experience with medium to big data management using RDBMS (Postgres, sharding), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), distributed file systems (Hadoop, HDFS, S3, AWS EFS), and search technologies (Elasticsearch)
- Experience in the modeling of structured and unstructured data, including multilingual text data and social media content and networks
- Experience with container technologies (docker, rancher)
- Experience working with AWS both from the management console and at the API level, including experience with the AWS command line interface.
- Experience configuring AWS IAM roles, EC2 and S3, EBS and EFS.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols
- Ability to rapidly develop prototypes as well as write production quality code
- TS/SCI w/ full scope polygraph
What's In It for You
- Health, Dental, Vision
- STRONG 401(k) 7%
- Very Flexible PTO
If you are a good fit for the Sr. Software Engineer - TS/SCI FSP •required• position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.