Brixmor Property Group believes great real estate matters, but great people matter even more.
- WE ARE a publicly traded real estate investment trust, owning and operating more than 500 high-quality, open-air shopping centers (86M in GLA)
- WE VALUE highly talented and passionate professionals who thrive in a culture of integrity, diversity, empowerment, accountability and trust
- OUR MISSION is to act like owners, aggressively managing our shopping centers to deliver growing returns to our shareholders
- WE BELIEVE that our shopping centers should transform the everyday lives of the communities we serve
We are headquartered in New York City with major real estate operations in the Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia markets, and our Accounting Center is in Philadelphia.
Marketing Coordinator (Orlando, FL)
The Marketing Coordinator handles multiple administrative duties on a daily basis in support of the company-wide marketing function. The position requires organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship-building skills, verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality.
- Coordinate all logistical details for 29 trade shows annually, including registration, attendee communication, material preparation, booth & material shipping, etc.
- Assist creative team with trafficking requests from field offices
- Oversee website and iPad app updates, including personnel changes, property spotlight and news postings
- Assist creative team in preparation of weekly eblasts for leasing agent
- Assist with content, writing and visuals for company’s social media channels
- Draft new or maintain accuracy of senior management biographies
- Process invoice payments and maintain monthly tracking of department financials
- Maintain new and renewal of employees’ trade organization memberships
- Manage property photography scheduling, selection of images and posting to website and web-based photography catalog
- Assist with projects, as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of administrative experience a plus
- Marketing and/or Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel with ability to use functions and pivot tables for analysis
- Basic knowledge of Illustrator a plus
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and consistently demonstrate a high level of organizational skill and customer service
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborative working style
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with onsite staff, field personnel and management
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)