What are the best places to work in 2017?
Salesforce is #1 for 2017 best places to work
Job seekers spend a lot of time thinking about what employers would be willing to hire them, but it is important to consider both sides. Would you enjoy working for the companies you are applying to?
To help job seekers make that important decision, Indeed released its list of the Best Places to Work in 2017. They based their listing on employee reviews shared on Indeed. The biggest factor? Company culture. Employees respond to companies with a strong, positive company culture centered around a shared goal. Check out the top 10 below:
Top 10 Employers 2017
1. Salesforce (search salesforce jobs)
2. Southwest Airlines (search southwest jobs)
3. JetBlue Airways Corporation (search jet blue jobs)
4. Facebook (search facebook jobs)
5. Google (search google jobs)
6. CenterPoint Energy (search centerpoint jobs)
7. DTE Energy (search dte jobs)
8. NIKE* (search nike jobs)
8. Apple* (search apple jobs)
10. The Walt Disney Company (search disney jobs)
*indicates a tie
Read more about it this list on Indeed.