Email Marketing Manager
Location: New York/New Jersey area
The Email Marketing Manager job will drive all facets of the StartWire’s Email Marketing program from conception through creation to launch and post campaign analysis and optimization. You will work in a team environment to execute daily and ad hoc email deployments with an overall goal of driving revenue and user acquisition.
The ideal candidate will have an accomplished history of executing & optimizing email campaigns, will be analytics driven and be an expert in adhering to CAN-SPAM laws with a goal of maintaining the organization’s stellar reputation. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining engaging email template designs as well as coding responsive HTML.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing new communication strategies to optimize our email program.
- Overseeing list segmentation strategies to increase engagement and retention and to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Managing and implementing an e-mail marketing calendar.
- Pro-actively identifying and implementing opportunities for program and process improvements.
- Optimizing existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant A/B testing of subject lines, click thru, time of send, & content.
- Daily tracking, analyzing and reporting on email campaign results including audience, content, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates, conversion as well subscriber list growth and health.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- At least 2-4 years of Email Marketing/ Digital Marketing experience.
- 2-4 years experience creating and launching email campaigns using a leading ESP (SendGrid preferred)
- 2+ years experience coding in responsive email HTML development.
- 2+ years graphic design experience
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to work with all levels of management as well as various internal/external teams.
- Proficiency in Excel (including creating Pivot Tables/formulas), Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to multitask and balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A go-getter with the ability to make an impact
We offer a competitive compensation package along with a great work environment. For immediate consideration for this job, please email your resume to Rockstars@startdatelabs.com
StartWire is America’s number one job search organizer with more than 7 million members. Job seekers across the US turn to StartWire to close the “resume black hole” by receiving automatic status updates from thousands of employers. Since its inception, StartWire has received rave reviews and coverage in US News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, Mashable, ERE, and Human Resource Executive. StartWire is headquartered near Dartmouth College in Lebanon, NH. For more information, visit http://www.StartWire.com